Facebook/Instagram Ads Specialist
Full-time – Remote - Washington State, Colorado or Wisconsin based. (required)
Salary – Based on experience and qualifications.
TRK Creative Group is a digital marketing agency and we are hiring an experienced Facebook/Instagram Ad Specialist to join our paid advertising team. Our clients include Activity, Tour and Travel businesses, and we are a team of passionate marketers working with our clients to drive leads and conversions while increasing their revenue using best practices and cutting-edge marketing strategies utilizing paid Facebook/Instagram social advertising. The Facebook Ads Specialist works daily on client ad accounts to implement, optimize and monitor Facebook/Instagram advertising campaigns, ensure KPI’s are being met, provide reports and trends to clients, and continuously be innovative and strategic with client campaigns to maximize results.
- Develop, launch, manage and optimize comprehensive paid Facebook/Instagram Ad campaigns
- Understanding Facebook/Instagram digital marketing strategies for all client campaigns
- Audience research, audience building and ad creation
- Write ad copy and messaging using the clients brand voice and USF’s
- Ensure ad copy and messaging is 100% grammar and verbiage correct
- Audit and optimize new & existing ad campaigns to ensure KPI’s are met such as budget spend, timelines, reach, impressions, CPC, CTR, purchase conversion and ROAS
- Identify new opportunities to increase client booking conversions
- Update clients via weekly emails, calls, and reports on current status of account, successes and strategy moving forward. Respond to all communications in a timely manner
- Participate in all team meetings
- Manage social performance reporting process, communicating results with Marketing Manager in the agency as needed and on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Organize hypotheses and recommendations, and be comfortable sharing with internal Project members
- Communicate consistently and professionally with Marketing Manager
- Setup, verify and troubleshoot pixels
- Understanding of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager is a plus
Results (Expected Accomplishments)
- Maintain a positive ROI/ROAS and hit all KPI’s for client accounts.
- Learn, understand and implement our agency ad launch process to ensure proper execution of job responsibilities, management of client accounts, and ongoing optimization.
- Confidently provide client support with very little oversight from management.
- Be available when necessary for agency client campaign support.
- All tasks are completed on time, correctly, and with little support.
- Be pro-active in communication with team members. Communications to be clear and effective, along with professional and concise.
Skills and Experience we are looking for:
- Minimum 2 years Facebook Ads experience setting up and managing Facebook/Instagram ad campaigns. In house or within a digital marketing agency.
- Experience using Facebook Business Manager to manage client paid ad campaigns, pixels, audiences and events
- Experience and understanding of Facebook ad manager KPI’s
- Knowledge of testing practices
- Organized and loves utilizing project management tools such
- Ability to have a big picture view while executing and managing details
- A passionate commitment to achieving results
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to mine data to inform decisions
- Must be flexible with weekly schedule, adaptable, and willing to take on multiple priorities
- Excellent organization and time management skills to complete tasks on time.
- Ability to speak with clients in a calm and clear way via phone, email or zoom.
How We Roll:
Projects occasionally may need you to work solo, but often, you’ll need to collaborate with other team members for work assigned. We routinely go between text chat, video chat, screen sharing, and phone calls, so being available for a quick chat or a meeting is desirable. While there may be reasons to work slightly different hours than the rest of the team, you do need to keep communication levels high and be available for internal and client meetings as well as planning sessions throughout the day.
Where We Work
Ideal candidates who are in based in Washington State, Colorado or Wisconsin will be strongly considered. Other locations might be considered depending on meeting all skills and experience specific to this role. This is a remote home based position.
Benefits working with us
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% remote position
- 75% Health Insurance premium reimbursement (employee only)
- Company Mac Book or PC laptop
Equal Opportunity Employer
TRK Creative Group is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. TRK Creative Group makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.